ICSE publications updates
Examination rules and regulations
Instructions for parents
Rules for Promotion
Rules for Withdrawal
1. Students must bring the book according to the timetable. They must see that all books & notebooks are neatly covered with a thick brown paper or plastic covers with proper labels.
2. School bag would be checked by the class teachers at random to monitor the weight of the bag. If children are found carrying extra books unnecessarily, a negative remark will be given. We request the parents to co-operate with us in this matter, & thus help the children to maintain the weight of school. [A specified check for extra story books, games, C.D etc.]
3. Students must bring project work books etc. along with them. If forgotten & then brought by parents / relative to the office, the same will not sent to classes. This we believe will help in including good habits as well as a sense of responsibility.
4. Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises of unusual times without the permission of the principal.
5. Students / Parents must refrain from offering gifts or presents to any of the staff at any time, all of us respect the feelings and honour it, yet we like to be very professional in our interaction with the parents
6. Students are not allowed to bring gifts or sweets or presents for, their classmates or teachers or staff any time or on their birthdays. They may present a new or an old book to the school library, if they wish.
7. Students must speak decent & polite English. Parents are excepted to encourage them to use English along with mother tongue.
A: The following acts and conduct on the part of the students will amount to misconduct.
i) Misbehaviour towords teachers or any other employee of the school.
ii) Intentional disturbance of classes.
iii) Absence from classes without the permission of the teacher / Vice-Principal / Principal.
iv) Bullying / intimidating to others.
v) Damaging / disfiguring school property.
vi) Association with banned organizations.
vii) Propagating communal / caste feeling among students.
viii) Eye-teasing / misbehaviour towards girl students.
ix) Propagating a strike / disruption.
x) Indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
xi) Disobeying lawful orders of the teachers / Principal.
xii) Bringing unauthorized people/articles/instruments.
xiii) Theft/Pilferage of school/student's property.
xiv) Any behaviour unbecoming of a student.
xv) When students move along the corridors and when changing class, they must maintain silence and walk in a single line keeping left.
xvi) Students are expected to speak only English during the class.
B: In case of misconduct, school shall take action as per observation, which may involve:
1. Oral warning to the student.
2. Written warnings.
3. Suspension of one day from classes/school/period/ after five written warnings.