It’s a privilege to reside in the Boarding of Spicer Higher Secondary School. Admission to hostel is only given to regular students for which a separate boarding fee is charged and includes boarding and lodging. Room will be shared with other roommates and no private room will be allotted. The hostel is equipped with cctv surveillance.
- students need to register with the respective deans of the hostel
- the authorities will not be responsible for thefts or loss of any valuables
- regular worship attendance will be taken and its mandatory to attend these meetings
- smoking, drinking or use of any abusive is prohibited
- only veg food will be served
- outside food is prohibited, however packaged snacks are allowed.
- a strict time of entry and exit has to be followed
- students need to obtain an out pass from the dean of students if he/she needs to visit their guardians
- friends or classmates will not be allowed to visit the boarders
- parents visiting their child need to take prior permission form the deans
- no parents or visitors will be allowed to stay with the boarders
- cleanliness and personal hygiene needs to be maintained
- beds needs to be made and kept neat and tidy at all times, failure to do so will result in action taken
- if a student is sick it must be immediately reported to the dean who will arrange medical attendance