Picinic & Excursion
School picnic provides a great opportunity for students to cherish wonderful experience and face a range of challenges that can contribute significantly to their personal development. Hence, it is important that students must participate in the picnicsas it provides a holistic education.
- The students are accompanied by their teachers for a day long picnicin a scenic surroundings.
- Picnics are conducted once in an academic year.
- The picnic is heavily subsidized and the amount for this is included in the school fee.
- Students should carry healthy snacks and drinking water.
- Although all precautions are taken in providing a safe and best facilities and making the picnics as comfortable and memorable as ever, glitches could occur which are out of human control.
- Although all picnic parties generally return by 6 pm at the latest, there could be delay due to traffic congestions, vehicle breakdowns and other causes beyond human control. Parents are requested to make special note of this.
- The Principal, on security grounds and any other reasons, on his sole discretion can cancel the picnic at the last minute.
- When students are taken on picnics, care will be taken of their safety. However, in case of any unforeseen incident, the school or accompanying staff shall not be held responsible for the same.
Excursion and camp
In the beginning of each academic year, excursion and camp with dates are decided by the administration for the students to attend. All excursion and camp form an integral part of the teaching and learning programme. These activities are arranged to provide students with stimulating, practical, relevant experience to reinforce learning and important social experiences.
- The school views these excursions and camps to be extremely valuable and worth of holistic development of the students. Although students above 10 years of age should compulsorily take part in these activities butparticipation in school trips is purely voluntary.
- These trips are subsidized and a nominal fee for transportation, accommodation, food and general expenses will be charged.
- For field trips, whether it is a class activity or an extra-curricular activity, parent’s consent is must.
- Excursion and camp involves overnight stay hence parents are advised to fill in consent forms given by school and take the contact number of the teachers concerned.
- Teacher- In- charge will hand over the detailed information of the itinerary, time of departure, purpose of the trip, boarding and lodging arrangements etc.
- All excursion, camps and trips are subject to the approval and authorization of the Principal.
- When students are taken to excursion camps and trips, care will be taken of their safety. However, in case of any unforeseen incident, the school or accompanying staff shall not be held responsible for the same.