Code of Conduct
- Every student must report to school on time. School shall not entertain late comers to the school premises after 7:30 am. Punctuality is an essential ingredient of student life and helps in making student responsible.
- On school days and at all functions, students must wear neat and tidy prescribed uniform. The school uniform should not be used for any other purpose whatsoever, except school related reasons.
- Abusive or foul language is completely unacceptable by the school.
- All students must converse in English only, while on the campus. Defaulters will be fined.
- General courtesy should be shown towards teachers, school staff, fellow class mates and any visitors.
- Students should carry healthy and nutritive food for recess or break.
- Students must participate in all the activities that are planned for them by school.
- Use or possession of mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets or valuable ornaments are not allowed within the school premises. If found the same will be confiscated and not be returned back.
- Damage to school property however small, will not be condoned. Stringent disciplinary measures will be taken against such offenders. The parents will have to bear the fine and expenses of the damaged property.
- Loitering on the way to school or while returning home is totally discouraged.
- Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct in and outside the school. Hence, misbehavior in public places and conveyance will lead to serious disciplinary action.
- School books (text books, note books, school diary) need to be labeled.
- Students are permitted to wear decent clothes on their birthdays if they wish to. Distribution of chocolates/cakes, etc are strictly prohibited in school.
- Boys must have short hair, long untidy hair will not be allowed, two verbal warnings will be given after which appropriate action will be taken by the school authorities.
- Girls must come with two hair plaits with the ends tied to black hair bands.
- School aims at making the child responsible and self- reliant; therefore we do not encourage tuitions.
- Senior students must be good role models to the juniors.
- 3 verbal warnings will be given to any student observed not following the CODE OF CONDUCT, after which the school is liable to take necessary action against the student.