Cancellation & refund Policy
- It is essential to contact Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA office for all kinds of refunds.
- Admission /Application fees once paid which are non refundable for any reason .
Transaction fees clause
- Transaction fees Rs.10/-+ GST on all transaction expect cash, Chq and dd.
charge For Debit Cards(For trxn above INR 2,000) 1.25%, Debit Cards(For trxn below INR 2,000) free, Credit Cards(Visa/ Master) 2.00% , Credit Cards(Amex/JCB/Diners) 2.15%, and Net Banking and UPI Rs. 18.00 + GST on all charges
- Transaction fees Rs.10/-+ ST charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction”
- Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA bears no liability. Trademarks of other Schools shown on the Service, packaging or any promotional or communication material belong to respective Schools.
- Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA shall not refund the duties, taxes, if applicable, or paid by the Parents at the time of receiving the receipts.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- All Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction”
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.