COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Policy covers the treatment of personally identifiable information collected by https://spicer.education , owned by Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA when you access the website of https://spicer.education . This Policy may not be applicable to any information provided by you or on your behalf to https://spicer.education in any other context. By accessing the https://spicer.education, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this Policy by the School.
When you use the Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA €™s latest product announcements, offers, and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, and improve our Child.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Please note as this information is important to your interaction with Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, , referrer URL, location, and the time zone where Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA service is used so that we can better understand Parents behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA to provide services, or that help Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA market to Parentss.
Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA shares personal information with schools who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling Parents orders, you, managing and enhancing Studnt data, assessing your interest in our services, and conducting Parents research or satisfaction surveys. These Schools are obligated to protect your information.
It may be necessary âˆ’ by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence âˆ’ for Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
INTEGRITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA €™S COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all Spicer Higher Secondary School of SDA employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the School.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.