- All admissions should be done online from nursery to std XI at spicer.education
- Registration for classes LKG to std XII will be done online.
- The Principal and Management reserve the right to admit or refuse parents seeking admission for their children to the school.
- All fees/financial obligations related to the school maybe paid ONLINE or directly to the Business Office at school. Kindly visit ‘School Website’ or enquire in school business office for details.
- All due for the ICSE and ISC students must be cleared by December(before preliminary exams)
- Full year fees may be paid in advance.
- Student will not be allowed to sit for the examinations if fees have not been paid up to date.
- In case of late fee payments, fine will be charged.
- Fee increment can be done as per Government Policy.
Transfer certificate and withdrawal
- Application for a Transfer Certificate must be made in the form available in School Business Office.
- At least 10 days prior notice must be given to the school for the Transfer Certificate.
- A Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues are cleared.
- In case of request for a duplicate Transfer Certificate, the parent/guardian will have to give written explanation for the reasons (mention what happened to the original certificate and why a duplicate is required)
- A fee of 500 rupees is chargeable for the issue of any duplicate certificate.